9.01.2009

My Diary :) Part 4

August 25th
Tuesday, I woke up at 5 o’clock and did Ramadhan. We had rice and fried noodle. And we went to bed again until 7 o’clock. At the morning I took a warm shower. At 8 o’clock we walked to school and arrived at school at 8.45. At 9 o’ clock we had bus trip to Ballarat. The journey took 2 hours. At Ballarat we went to Souvereign Hill. It was like an 1850’s gold mining township. We walked through the main street and there were many shops. We bought a lot of things, like a horse head candy. There were people dressed up like 50’s. We looked how to made gold. And I bought some gold for my mother. In Souvereign Hill was very windy and cold. We was freezing at that time. After that we visited Ballarat Wildlife Park. We saw many Australian animals. Like, kangaroos,koalas, emus, wombats, tasmanian devils, and others. We fed kanggaros and emu. They were very cute and friendly animals. And then we took a photos with koala. Everybody made a line for it. Later, we went to the school at 3 o’ clock and arrived at 5 o’clock. Ashlee couldn’t took us so Robyn took us to our house. It was raining and freezing day. At home, I gave a candy for Ashlee from Sovereign Hill. And then we waited for break from fasting. We had soup with vegetables, but Ashlee forgot to turn off the fire so the soup tasted burn. After that we just watched the TV and went to bed at 9.30.


August 26th
Wendnesday, I woke up at 7 o’clock and took a shower. After that I had cereal for breakfast. We walked at 8 o’clock and went to Tanisha’s house first. We walked through the market. We arrived at 8.45. The bell is rang at 9 o’clock and we had music class. So, we made music from garage band program. Me and Dhira made easy listening music but did’t finish at that day. After that we had Biology class. It was fun because we learned about the sea. I learned many new things. After snack time, we had interacted class with year 9 students and year 8 students. We just had a chit chat with them. So, a little bit bored. And then the school ended. We walked to house again. At home, we watched TV and had dinner. We had Pizza again. We went to bed at 9 pm.


August 27th
Thursday, I woke up at 7 o’clock and took a shower. And then I had cereal with milk. And then we walked to school with Tanisha. We arrived at school at 8.45. Robyn was waiting in front of school buliding and gave us a map about Victoria market and Melbourne central. Yap at that day we visited the Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central to shopping. At 9 o’clock we walked to the train station and had a train to the Queen Victoria Market. My group was Adys, Anit, Aisyah and with the year 11 students. There were Tanya, Stacy and Alex. We arrived at the Queen Victoria Market at 9.30 and started to shopping. That was a great place to shop for souvenirs because there were very cheap. They sold meat, fruit and vegetables too. At 12 o’ clock my group went to Melbourne central with the Traim. Because 1.50 we had to met at Melbourne Central to took a train for back to the school. We arrived at 3 o’clock. Tanisha already left so we took a different road. We had dinner at a mall. The mall is small and dind’t far from house. I had pasta again. After we had dinner, we went to shop. I bought a cute T-shirt. At 9 o’clock we went home and went to bed.

August 28th
Friday was the last day we studied at Williamstown High School. I woke up at 7 o’clock and had cereal. I brought my cabin suitcase for Farrewell Party at that night. We brought some stuff like costum and souvenirs. We walked 45 minutes and brought my cabin suitcase. There was hard to brought it. At the School we had some class with the students. So we were divided into some groups and then we joined the class. I joined a huminties class, math class and dancing class. All of them was crowded class and didn’t discipline class. Labsky students are better than Williamstown students. But the facilities Williamstown the winner. After that we had interaction class with year 10 students. They asked about us with indonesian Language and told about us in front of the class with english. And then we had Badminton in the gym. At 3 o’clock we met Robyn in the Library to briving about Sunday. After that, we had rehearsal for farewell party and put our dance uniform also make up. The party start at 6 o’clock. There was a speech from Williamstown Principal and from Ms. Yulinda. And then we showed our traditional dance. And they gave a big aplause! It was great. The party ended at 8.30 and we had dinner at the restaurant. I had Spaghetti Bolougne and Hot chocolate. Before that we fed the possum at the park near the restaurant. We arrived at 9.30 and went to bed.



August 29th
Saturday was my last day for did activities. Our plans is went to Zoo, but it was raining. So Shelley just took us to the mall. I woke up at 8 o’clock and took a shower. And then I packed my suitcase for sunday and had cereal. 11 o’clock Shelley took us to the mall. I forgot the name :p and then we took a look around the mall until 2 o’clock. The mall is very huge. We looked from shop to other shop and it was fun. I like to saw many new things and places. After that we had lunch at the mall. I had Calamari and Chips. Megan had Hot dog and Ashlee had Burger. After that Shelley drove us to her patient house. They were from Lebanon and They were moslems. Their Boy had Cancer. So Shelley took a look at him and talked for a while and then we went to the Queen Victoria market again because Megan wont to bought bags. After that we went to our house but we rented some videos before that. We rented The Outsiders and Another Cinderella Story. At home, we watched Another Cinderella Story first. It was a good film I think. After that, we were dancing until 8 o’clock and had a dinner. We had a sandwich. Ashlee made it. And then we watched The Outsiders but me and Megan were tired. So we went a bed.at 9 o’clock.


August 30th
Sunday was our departure day. So I woke up at 5.30 and prepared for my stuff. After that I had cereal but megan didn’t. We must at the school at 7 o’ clock. So, Shelley and Ashlee took us to the school at 6.45. And then we said good bye and gave a hug to Shelley and Ashlee. We took a photos and went to the airport. I’ll miss Melbourne. We had flight with GA719 and GA407. First, we transit at Denpasar and then we went to Cengkareng. From Melbourne to Denpasar took 5 hours and from Denpasar to Jakarta took 1 hours. My family picked me up at the airport. We arrived at 5.30 WIB. I’ll never forget my new experience in Melbourne. Thank you for AAIIU, Ashlee, Shelley and Williamstown High School Students for having me there. See you soon!

1 komentar:

  1. cie diary hahaha, eh din follow blog gue yaaa, gue udh follow lo hhahaha

    BalasHapus